Provide options how to deal with the spectral overlap region of VNIR and SWIR.
We should provide options to the user how to deal with the spectral overlap region of VNIR and SWIR.
These could be:
- cut off the VNIR bands (SWIR bands have the better SNR)
- cut off the SWIR bands (e.g., because the user needs only the VNIR bands)
- average VNIR and SWIR bands spectrally
- weighted averaging of VNIR and SWIR bands
- keep VNIR and SWIR bands unchanged (just sort them by wavelength)
- adjust the VNIR reflectance level to the SWIR
- adjust the SWIR reflectance level to the VNIR